Length:6.5 or 13 weeks
Location Offered: Nanaimo Campus
For students wanting to improve fluency and communication skills in English.
One level of Language Foundations is 13-weeks.
The 13-week course is divided into two 6.5-week modules, each of which covers 2 skills.
To finish one level of Language Foundations, both modules need to be completed.
- Beginner to advanced.
- 20 hours per week of instruction.
- Start in January, February, April, June, August, October.
- Includes learning center, language lab access and socio-cultural activities.
- Small classes, highly qualified, friendly, approachable teachers, and a wide range of learning materials.
- A minimum grade of C (60%) is required to pass any level of Language Foundations.
Students are encouraged to apply three months before the start of the program to allow enough time for visa processing.