EU Field School - 2017

Visa Information

Do I need a Visa?
You will need a Schengen Visa if your passport is issued by a red country on this map:

How do I apply for the Schengen Visa?
You need a Schengen visa issued by the country where you will stay longest. As of July 1st, 2014, The Consulate General of Switzerland in Vancouver represents the Republic of Finland for the issuance of visas for short stays in the Schengen area for applications from British Columbia.

You will need an appointment at the Consulate which you can make by email: In your email, suggest three days that are good for you to meet. They only make appointments Monday through Friday, between 9 am and 1 pm.

Address of the Swiss Consulate General in Vancouver:

Consulate General of Switzerland
World Trade Centre
790-999 Canada Place
Vancouver, BC, V6C 3E1

Tel. +1 604 684 2231

Instructions & Resources

    • Note: If you plan to be in Europe longer than the field school dates, remember to adjust the dates and length of stay in your visa
    • Fee: A non-Refundable Schengen Visa fee applies: approximately $90 Canadian (funds in cash or money order)